12 October 2014
8 October 2014
We've had quite a lot to do these past few weeks, so it was nice to get away from it all for a couple of days. Even if it means we've got things to catch up on now that we're back in Tampere and our everyday lives. I mean, honestly, don't teachers want us to have any spare time? I should be reading Mallarmé's Crisis of Verse, making a term list for a translation project, writing an interview, two papers and three lecture diaries, and editing a poorly written doctoral thesis (don't even get me started on that), but I just wanted to linger in last weekend for a little bit longer.
5 October 2014
3. Where was our first kiss and how was it? -In a pub called Ylä-Ale (one of the sleaziest places ever...) and it was great.
4. Did you know that I was the one? That's not a good question! Noooo... I don't know!
5. First impression of me? -You were nice and said nice things. And I was really out of it, since I was so nervous about the audition. It was always easy to talk you, even when we didn't know each other that well.
6. When did you meet the family? -Too soon, like all of a sudden. Two weeks into it!
7. Do we have any traditions? -Not yet.
8. What was our first road trip? -We haven't had a proper one yet. Just a 13k ride around my hometown.
9. Who said "I love you" first and where were we? You approached the subject first, but you had all kinds of other words in between. So I said it first.
10. What do we argue about the most? -I really don't know. We don't really argue about... Stuff.
11. Who wears the pants in the relationship? -We both have pants. Even though I do like you in a dress.
12. If I'm sitting in front of the TV what am I watching? YouTube, nowadays, and some movies, Grey's Anatomy and Doctor Who.
13. What dressing do I get on my salad? -Olive oil, lemon, balsamic vinegar. No "proper" dressings.
14. Whats the one food I don't like? Mango. And you have a vendetta against bananas. (That's because I'm allergic...)
15. When we go out to eat what do I get to drink? Water or cider or wine. Depends on the occasion and place.
17. If I was collecting anything what would it be? -Raccoon plushies and books, especially Agatha Christie -books. (What else? They're everywhere in our kitchen?) I'm drawing a blank here... Oh! Of course! Cookie tins!
18. What is my favorite type of sandwich?-Halloumi, pesto and avocado. That's just amazing and everybody ought to have it on their Best Ever -list
19. What would I eat everyday if I could? -Chocolate. (No question about it...)
20. What's my favorite cereal? -Crunchy müesli and Weetos (Because of the chocolate, again.)
21. What is my favorite kind of music? Country, classical. I suck at trying to define music.
22. What's my favorite sports team? -Hmm. Probably Gryffindor. (That's how interested I am in sports. Sorry.)
23. What is my eye color? -Greenish with a secret. ;)
24. Who is my best friend -Meee! Of course.
25. What is something that I do that you don't like? -You make me answer stupid questions... I don't know. You snap at me for doing weird stuff with my toes. I don't like it when you snap at me. (And I don't like toes.)