Pages

16 January 2016

Just a Few Kind Words

You have nice handwriting. You did a really good job. I was impressed by your answer. I like your backpack.

Have you ever stopped to think about how much power a few little words can have? These past two weeks I've had a couple of compliments from unexpected sources. Just a couple of kind words and my spirits have been lifted for the remainder of the day! :) Think about the way you felt the last time someone said something nice to you. Maybe you could do the same for someone else?

Actually, maybe you could start with yourself? If you've read my part from New Year's Eve, you probably know that one of my "resolutions" was to stop treating myself worse than other people. This is one of the things I'm doing to reach that goal. I know it sounds silly, but you should give it a go. You are not selfish or cocky if you say nice things about yourself. In my opinion it's just another way to take care of yourself. It does wonders to your self-esteem, let me tell you! :)

Windy_sea

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment