Pages

29 February 2016

Taking a Leap to WordPress

Wow. This feels strange. It’s like starting fresh, starting something totally new. I’ve been eyeing out WordPress for a while now, toying with the idea of moving away from Blogger. I tried WordPress this winter for a school project and liked the way it felt. So, Noshoes has moved. The new address is: annanoshoes.wordpress.com We'll see how I get on with it.
Noshoes started about two years ago, when I stopped contemplating blogging and decided to finally do it, to step out if my comfort zone. It has never become a big blog, but it has grown extremely important to me. Last night I decided to take another big leap, and I honestly feel a bit nervous. I wanted a change and there really is no time like the present. Let’s see where this next chapter takes us, shall we?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment